Though, I had a pretty good year in 2013. It was more of a maintenance year.
- I continue to work on my house. I've been in it for almost two years now and am still moving furniture around. I just can't get it right.
- I started doing calligraphy and sign painting. It's still too early to know if it's going to work out but there will be a new website on the horizon. GEOOORGE.CO will house my work for sale. AHH!!
- Leroy got a year older and celebrated his birthday to a Curious George theme. He's becoming more calm though still behaves like a puppy and I wouldn't want it any other way.
- The billboard I've been working on for an entire year finally got put up. It's 215 feet wide in the Legends Entertainment District in Downtown Phoenix.
- I made my first quilt! There are more to come.
Here are some of the highlights from my some of my family, friends and coworkers:
- Babies - Four of my friends brought life into this world. Three girls and one little man.
- Marriages - Three of my co-workers got married. Not to each other.
- Cars - There were ten new car purchases in our office. Whew!
- Houses - Two co-workers purchased new homes.
- Pets - Little bundles of furr. . . there were five.